“I guess you’re right. I do have too much jewelry.” Says no one, ever.
The Indy Facets team is just returning from JCK Las Vegas–and for private jewelers like us, this convention is the place where we come together to network with colleagues and make personal connections with those who share our passion for jewelry.
Jewelers from all over the world discover the latest trends and innovations at JCK – what women want in bejeweled adornment as well as from your jewelers (it’s about what men want, too. Let’s face it, though – women rule here). What do we take away from this year’s show? It’s all here; see if you agree.
- Women want one-of-a-kind, quality-crafted fine jewelry. In other words, custom design is what sets your jewelry dreams on fire. Why? There’s no better way to express your personal style than beautiful, made-for-you jewels.
- Women want stackables. From rings for every finger to necklaces, bracelets and wedding jewelry, every collection on the planet features these now-classic multiples. You love mixing different stones, metals and designs to create a look that matches your mood. It’s one way to customize on the fly.
- Women want diamonds. This time-honored desire remains at the top of the list, fashioned in classic styles such as stud earrings and hoops, tennis bracelets and statement rings, engagement or otherwise (can you say, retail therapy?). Never goes out of style.
- Women want colored gemstones. You are personalizing jewelry pieces with uniquely hued gemstones like Aquamarine (just like Meghan Markle!), Spinel, Pink Tourmaline, Rhodolite, Spessartite Garnet, Morganite, Emerald and Malachite, to name a few. Every shade is in demand.
- Women want rainbows. Not only is every color and shade of gemstone in demand, multi-color jewelry in fashionable styles is very popular. What used to evoke a somewhat tacky flair now is lifted to new heights with organic arrangements that complement each stone while making a rainbow. They’re rare, you know, and brilliant – especially for summer.
- Women want the moon and the stars. Celestial motifs such as moons, stars, sunbursts and mandalas are trending themselves into style staples in many-a-woman’s jewelry box.
- Women want pieces that fit your lifestyles. This means casual, accessibly priced, fun jewelry pieces that entice a wider range of you, including self-purchasers, gift-givers, millennials, Gen Zers or all of the above. If this means style innovations like geometric motifs, scattered or clustered diamonds, crown-inspired pieces or jewelry that feels mindful, then so be it.
- Women want all the bells and whistles. Jewelers are going where few have gone before. Innovative tools such as CAD design software, 3-D printing, advanced diamond grading tools, laser engraving and welding are helping to expand the ease and affordability of crafting jewelry, especially to give women what you want – which is to say, exceptional custom design.
- Women want extraordinary. JCK Las Vegas is the kind of show where extraordinary gemstones are on display, such as the Rob Red Diamond, a 0.59 ct. pear-shape fancy intense red gem once described as “the most saturated and purest red diamond measured visually and instrumentally to date in the world.” To view a jewel this rare and amazing is a reminder that jewelry is something that has been worn and cherished for thousands of years. As a statement of your unique individuality, why not be extraordinary?
- Women want the private jeweler experience. You all want custom. You’re starting to see more jewelry stores offer custom services, but only a select handful can create for you the custom jewelry of your dreams.
What you’re looking for is the private jeweler experience of Indy Facets. We are leading the way as a full-service private jeweler – ahead of the curve in custom design, technology, quality of finish and customer service, offering one-on-one private appointments at your convenience. What we want for you is to have what you want. Simple, and as innovative, as that.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience, and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call (317) 296-6273 for your private appointment or schedule online, IndyFacets.com/schedule/.