The 21st century man is mixture of stylish and self-confident.
He knows that looking good is an essential part of his swagger … and that women appreciate a man who dresses well. What adds a finishing touch to that smart, handsome, personal style? Jewelry.
Style Tips for Men Who Love Wearing Jewelry
- Top 3 jewelry essentials for men are cuff links, a wedding band, a nice watch.
- Wear jewelry that matches clothing and the occasion.
- Pinky rings pair nicely with wedding bands.
- Keep large gemstone statement rings classy and elegant.
- White gold and platinum rings pair nicely with diamonds.
- Save chains for causal events like date night or causal Fridays.
- Wear bracelets that fit snug around the wrist, to keep them from making noise.
- Earrings are not just for women, teenagers and rock stars!
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as Indiana’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience, and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call 317-810-1665 for your private appointment or schedule online, indyfacets.com/schedule.