Do you want your engagement ring or wedding band to be a story starter? Custom design is the way to go.
In honor of the recent premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, we present to you one of our custom men’s wedding band designs inspired by the outrageously popular and enduring movie series. Yes, the Force was with us – and also with the total Star Wars fan who dreamed of this ring!
Lots of people are inspired by their interests when it comes to personal bling. Harley Davidson has an entire line of engagement and wedding rings inspired by their motorcycle life. The Hawaiian Jewelry line is inspired by the beautiful hibiscus flower, which is etched in gold or silver wedding rings. Disney fans can choose to own a ring inspired by The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast – any character their heart desires. How do they get these story starters? By custom designing their own singular vision, they can add the special touches to personalize their unique ring.
Benefits of Custom Jewelry Design
Inspired and creative, your custom jewelry design:
- will be an authentic reflection of your personality.
- will reflect your personal interests and values.
- will be one-of-a-kind; no one else will have one quite like yours.
- will be a conversation starter for years to come.
- will be a symbol of your life, relationship, wealth, whatever you choose.
Trade-offs of Custom Jewelry Design
They say good things take time, and effort, so:
- be prepared to spend the time it takes to create a well-thought-out design.
- be prepared to get more involved in the process, taking several meetings with your jeweler
- be prepared to collaborate with your jeweler, and any other person involved in the design (say, you bride-to-be, for instance)
- be prepared to consider the precious metals and stones your jeweler -who is an expert- recommends for you.
- be prepared respect the process – you don’t get to see, touch and feel the jewelry piece until it’s finished.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Ask us about our Custom Jewelry Gift Experience.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience, and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call 317-810-1665 for your private appointment or schedule online, indyfacets.com/schedule.