“This gorgeous halo ring captures our hearts.”
When we say Indy Facets is Everyone’s Private Jeweler, we mean everyone, everywhere. We just loved helping Carl custom design the engagement ring of Katie’s dreams. She recently said, “Yes!” to Carl’s proposal, across the pond in the UK. We’re doubly excited the couple shared their happy moment with us. “Congrats, you two. We hope you have a long and happy life together.”
Our Passion is Your Dream
Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear may have grown up in Indianapolis (graduating from North Central High School), but Indy Facets’ fan base is worldwide. His passion for jewelry starts at a young age, selling his own pieces in high school. While attending the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) at the world headquarters in Carlsbad, California, he studies jewelry design and hand rendering under Robert Ahrens, the world-renowned head designer for Van Cleef and Arpels. Shaun is at the top of his class as a Graduate Jeweler Gemologist with Design and Wax in 2001, living coast-to-coast from San Diego to Boston before returning to his hometown in 2003.
Shaun’s vision to change the way we buy and sell diamonds comes to life with Indy Facets. “People buy diamonds to celebrate engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, the birth of a child – all of life’s special moments,” he says. “Many in the jewelry industry have lost sight of this and have turned the jewelry buying experience into a business transaction.”
Not so at Indy Facets.
Everyone here is passionate about making sure you get the most beautiful diamond at the best value, no matter where you live. It’s what we love to do – we guide you through the selection and buying process, so you can focus on what really matters … enjoying that special moment with the Love of Your Life.
“When giving a diamond or custom jewelry as a gift, you are giving the gift of love,” Shaun says. “Every piece of jewelry tells a meaningful story, capturing that moment of the giving, to become part of your family. Those stories and memories will be shared for generations to come and I’m honored to be a part of so many of those moments.”
When working with us, here’s what you can expect:
- Unlike most other jewelers, we always work to stay within the budget you set. After you decide on the right type of jewelry and price range you’re interested in -whether it’s an engagement ring, wedding bands, a watch, necklace, earrings or something else- we will provide the most excellent service and best value, regardless of your budget.
- We value your time and your privacy. Not only your privacy, we also value your comfort – so we will meet with you by appointment only. We schedule appointments at your convenience and are usually available to meet with you seven days a week!
- Our initial consultations are like getting together with a friend. When we meet casually at our offices in Carmel, Indiana, we’ll talk about your desires for your special piece of jewelry. We properly introduce you to who we are and what we do, using state-of-the-art tools to view diamonds and other gemstones. We have created jewelry for clients from all over the United States as well as internationally.
- Fun is the word for our Personal Jeweler Experience! Whether during our first meeting or our next, we will choose your diamond, view renderings and 3D prints of your design and make any final adjustments. Once you are in love with our design, we start the process of creating your new jewelry. We will give you a specific timeline for your project and work with you on all the details, to ensure you are comfortable and pleased with the experience.
- Our favorite part is when your new ring is ready to be picked up.The moment you see the finished piece you helped design – we just love it! It’s when the real fun begins for you – whether you get to wear your new piece yourself or give an amazing gift.
Want the engagement ring of her dreams? Ask us about our Custom Jewelry Gift Experience.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience, and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call (317) 296-6273 for your private appointment or schedule online, indyfacets.com/schedule.