From the elegant color combination to the wavy flow, the design of this custom bridal ring set is infused with special meaning for our newly married clients.
Custom Jewelry Design Works Like That. Our engagement rings, women’s wedding rings, bridal ring sets and wedding ring sets are custom-made to your specifications, in any style. We work with you to ensure the rings we create are exactly what you want to commemorate this most cherished of occasions – special meaning included.
It’s always a good idea for couples to remember, after the sparkle of a new engagement ring lights up her life, put some thought into your wedding bands. You may be asking:
- How do we choose wedding rings?
- What will make our rings have special meaning to us?
- Does each of us want to choose our own ring?
- When do we make these decisions?
Bridal ring sets are two perfectly complementary rings for the bride that include the engagement ring and a women’s wedding band that matches its uniqueness and beauty, which are meant to be worn together on the left hand. With custom jewelry design, the look and feel of your special rings are limited only by your imagination. While bridal ring sets are designed for the bride who loves the perfect symmetry and appearance of two matching rings, the unique look of mismatched rings is becoming increasingly popular. For instance, stacking rings creates a stunning look and you can wear several of your most cherished bands at once, whether they be diamond rings or wedding bands of different styles, precious metals or gemstones. Regardless of what you choose for your wedding ring, trying on different designs and ring styles is a great way to help you decide.
6 Steps to Indy Facets Custom Jewelry Design
- Decide on the Right Type of Jewelry for Your Occasion. Engagements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Promotions – the sky’s the limit.
- Determine Your Jewelry Budget. Unlike other jewelers, we always work to stay within the budget you set, providing the best service and value.
- Make Your Private Appointment. Call us at (317) 296-6273 or schedule online.
- Initial Consultation. A casual meeting at our state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory, where we introduce you to who we are and what we do. We’ll talk about your specific jewelry design project using all the tools we need to view diamonds, try on samples and more.
- Personalized Custom Design. Together, we will pick your diamond, gemstone and precious metals, view renderings and 3D prints of your design and make any final adjustments. Once you are in love with our design, we start the process of creating your new jewelry, complete with a specific timeline for your project.
- Jewelry Delivery. The moment you see the finished piece you helped design is by far our favorite step.
You’ll immediately see what makes us so unique and special.
At Indy Facets, you are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. Your ideas for infusing your designs with special meaning are paramount when it comes to creating the jewelry of your dreams.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience, and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call (317) 296-6273 for your private appointment or schedule online, indyfacets.com/schedule.