What’s a great way to keep your jewelry looking its best?
Inspect, clean, polish and repair it on a schedule. Regular maintenance and repair not only extends the life of your favorite pieces, it will keep it looking new. When it’s properly cleaned, polished and repaired, everyone will notice!
Get on a regular maintenance schedule with your jeweler at least once a year:
- Arrange to have your jewelry cleaned
- Bring in your pearls and have the knots inspected before they break
- Have prongs checked and re-aligned as needed
- Arrange to have your jeweler check earring backs and buy new matching backs when needed
- Bring in your chains for polishing, have each clasp inspected for wear and replace too-small hook and clasp pieces that are difficult to open and close
- Have your jeweler inspect the details on your engraved jewelry, which can be cleaned or even re-engraved to bring back its luster
- Arrange to have the length checked on your favorite necklaces, making sure they’re a comfortable length for you to wear with ease
- Bring in your rings, try them on and have your jeweler re-size them if needed
- Have safety chains added to your bracelets and watches and have your jeweler add safety clasps to your necklaces
Have your jewelry professionally inspected, cleaned, repaired, restored, redesigned and appraised at Indy Facets.
Our experts can help with everything from simple repairs and complete restorations to professional appraisals, which will increase both the value and appeal of your treasured ring, bracelet, necklace, broach, pendant, watch, earrings, diamonds – all the jewelry that’s important to you. We assist with all aspects of jewelry care, including:
- jewelry inspection
- cleaning gemstones
- restringing pearls
- ring sizing
- repairing clasps, chains, safety chains and earring backs
- jewelry cleaning, polishing and rhodium plating
- re-tipping prongs
- replacing ring shanks
- soldering charms
- resetting and replacing stones
- jewelry, gemstone and diamond appraisals
- restoration, refinishing, redesign
Indy Facets will repair and restore your jewelry to its original beauty. With our onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory, your jewelry is always in good hands. Schedule your private appointment today.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience, and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call 317-810-1665 for your private appointment or schedule online, indyfacets.com/schedule.