Your jewelry wardrobe is just as important as what’s hanging in your closet. Do you have all the newest essential pieces?
Everyone knows someone who always looks put together – dressed appropriately, with dynamite fashion sense. This stylish person also wears fabulous jewelry, right? Maybe a sleek watch, a signature pendant necklace or a gleaming pair of diamond earrings.
Fashionable people know the importance of assembling a collection of go-to jewelry and accessories in addition to stylish clothing with a flawless fit. Any outfit can quickly be given highlights of high style with a well-stocked jewelry wardrobe. And that goes for men as well as women.
8 Must-Have Pieces for Today’s Jewelry Wardrobe
- A Signature Ring Both men and women should own at least one signature ring beyond a wedding or engagement ring. The ring should show off something personal about you, like a birthstone, a special memory, a beloved sports team or family history. Don’t be afraid to go big and blingy. This is a ring that shows total confidence in your individual style.
- A Timepiece or Locket Watches and lockets show a reverence for classic style, with a touch of romanticism. With the advent of iPhones and other smart devices, these classic jewelry pieces are no longer strictly necessary – and that’s just what makes them timeless.
- Diamond Earrings Everyone from the late Princess Diana to rapper Wiz Khalifa wears diamond earrings. They show class, sophistication and a desire to shine. They’re also fashionably flexible, dressing up a t-shirt and jeans just as well as a tux, party dress or evening gown.
- A Long Layering Necklace When you own a long chain, it holds endless fashion possibilities. Layer it with other pieces, slide on a tassel or pendant or wear it alone. You can even pile on multiple chains for a bohemian or rocker look. Chains have been in style for decades, so they’re a great investment.
- Something Dainty Dainty, delicate pieces are very in right now – things like tiny pearl earrings, thin gold chains and rings with a single inset diamond. These pieces look great alone, and also fit right in with all of your other jewelry, adding overall versatility to your jewelry wardrobe.
- Something Chunky Large, chunky pieces of jewelry add an instant note of glam to any outfit. Nineteen-seventies-inspired gold cuffs are having a big moment right now, as are diamond-encrusted statement rings that shine from every angle. When you add a piece of chunky jewelry to an otherwise low-key ensemble, the entire look gets an instant lift of style.
- A Pop of Color Saturated jewel tones are in for 2018, echoing the 2018 Pantone Color of the Year: ultra violet. Emeralds, sapphires, amethysts and garnets provide the deep, rich hues that are both on-trend and timeless. These valuable gems add to your jewelry wardrobe and are treasures to pass on to your children.
- A Vintage-Inspired Piece Heirloom jewelry and vintage-inspired accessories round out your jewelry wardrobe with authenticity. Select something from your favorite historical period – Victorian, ancient Egyptian, Art Nouveau – and purchase a signature piece you’ll love forever. If you can’t find something perfect, connect with a custom jeweler who can create the piece of your dreams.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call 317-810-1665 for your private appointment or schedule online, IndyFacets.com/schedule/.