“I do” comes naturally when you have the right wedding rings – especially a custom-designed set that suits both of you perfectly.
When it comes to planning a wedding, most couples agree: there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. Every wedding is a uniquely tailored experience. The same goes for wedding rings – they’re perfect when made to match the bridal couple as a symbol of their unique love.
Before moving on, let’s clear up a bit of confusion. Do you know the difference between a wedding ring set and a bridal ring set? It’s subtle but important. A bridal set is for the bride alone – an engagement ring and matching wedding band. A wedding set is for the bridal couple, and usually includes three rings – a groom’s wedding band, a bride’s wedding band plus her engagement ring.
Wedding sets are designed in many shapes and sizes, and lately there’s been a major trend toward custom-designed ring sets. Couples want to select something that sparkles with the same individuality as their relationship, choosing elements for the ring designs that mean something to both people – such as graphic symbols, certain gemstones, special engraving – the choices are limited only by their imagination.
Benefits of Selecting Wedding Sets
When couples consult a jeweler about buying a wedding ring set – custom design or otherwise – it becomes clear that choosing a set has some big advantages, such as:
- Tradition: There’s something timeless about the trio of rings that comes with a wedding set, all purchased together. They feel as though they are as well-matched as the bridal couple.
- Uniformity. All the rings in a wedding set have the same seamless style and look, unlike rings purchased separately. This is particularly important if you have an unusual, trendy or ornate design in mind.
- Attention to detail. Because the rings are designed to go together, even the finest details like scrollwork or engravings will be identically designed among the rings.
- No soldering. When an engagement ring is purchased separately, the bride may wonder about stacking her rings or soldering them together. However, the wedding and engagement rings of her wedding set are already made to fit when worn together. She’ll never need to worry about differing widths or the potential for breakage.
- Comfort. A bride’s designed-to-match set minimizes rubbing and turning between rings, which is much more comfortable day-to-day. The rings feel natural and look beautiful for many decades to come.
- Artistic flow. The bride’s two rings can be designed to flow naturally as a unit, with one nestling against the other. Not only does this make a huge impact visually, the groom’s ring also melds artistically with the style of the bride’s rings, bringing total cohesiveness to the set.
- Cost. Couples can take advantage of the inherent price savings by purchasing three rings together, rather than finding them all individually. Most jewelers will offer a discount purely because they come as a set.
Indy Facets – Everyone’s Private Jeweler
Indy Facets seamlessly blends the expertise and full service of a traditional jewelry store with the value and convenience of a personal jeweler experience. We give you the face-to-face interaction with an expert that you deserve, in a private setting where you can relax and feel comfortable. Owner/Designer Shaun Goodyear and his team have earned an excellent reputation as everyone’s private jeweler for engagement rings, custom design, investment grade diamonds, luxury Swiss timepieces, estate jewelry, jewelry repair and the highest level of customer service, available to you from an onsite, state-of-the-art Custom Design Studio and Gemological Laboratory by private appointment only. You are guaranteed a unique, fun and exciting experience without the hype, pressure, judgment or uncertainty associated with other jewelry shopping options. We schedule appointments at your convenience and are usually available evenings and weekends, too. Call 317-810-1665 for your private appointment or schedule online, IndyFacets.com/schedule/.